Thursday, November 15, 2007

I WILL Be Grateful For This Day

There's something about today. I'm not sure what it is, it's not discernible in any true sense. The weather is cold, I've been up since 6:30, and I feel mildly ill. It's gray and dismal.

And yet, this must be an up day. Has to. Must.

I feel great. And I don't know why. I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to beat against the walls, the doors, the barricades, until my hands are raw and bleeding, shattered, useless things. And yet... I feel great.

I feel like I could tear down the world. Shred the societal norms. Finally live a little.

I want to find love. I want to find someplace I can call my own. I want to create a meaning for things. I want to understand, and I want to overcome.

Hmm.


---------------
Now playing: Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
via FoxyTunes

No comments: