Monday, September 24, 2007

A repository for the nonsense in my head

So...

Abby and I called it quits. Officially. Finally. We're just friends now, albeit, friends who might have sex once in a while. And I talked to Poppy for like 20, 30 minutes today. And right now, I'm going to pack a bowl for later and go smoke hookah. Well, right soon.

Abby. I love her, I do. And she loves me. And I think that both of us can love other people better. It works out, in the end. Still, endings are weird, yeah? Always in a funk, a weird haze for a couple of days. I may want to hold off on the psychedelics this weekend. Anyway, here we are. And I feel relieved. Yet I feel severed.

As for Poppy, it's like we're on different fucking planets. I have no idea what to do there. I went to go ask her if she's been avoiding me and we chat for like 25 minutes. So that's... curious. No idea what to do there.

The following things are true:

-I break more laws on the average day than most people will break in their life, yet I've never intentionally harmed another human being (which I believe gives me the moral high ground. Suck it).

-I'm not a particularly good person, but I am usually a spectacularly honest one.

-I hate people who mispronounce "espresso".

-I think about death more than you do. I also enjoy life more.

Now I'm going to do something else.

No comments: